- Rapid Cure: Full system may be installed within an 8hr period.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent abrasion resistance (6 times that of basalt concrete).
- Excellent impact resistance:
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates.
- Easily cleaned. See comments at end. Waterblast resistant.
- Excellent slip resistance. Specification is needed of the degree required. * Note Please read detail within
- Able to be formed into coving, plinths, sumps etc.
- Good resistance to thermal shock. When cured, will perform at all normal in-service. Temperature ranges. ie. Operational Freezers to hot & boiling water applications, as well as steam cleaning.
- Fire Resistant: AS/ISO 9239.1-2003: Non-directional. 2008 Critical Radiant Flux: 6.5Kw/m². Smoke Value: 379 Kw/m²
- Will not support bacteria or fungal growth. Contains STERISHIELD to retard microbial growth.
- Free of Bisphenol-A
- Not moisture permeable.
Colour: Natural Gold; or other colours dependent on aggregate selection and the system may be thru-coloured for full thru-colour permanence.
- Meat works, abattoirs, butchery floors, bottling plants, breweries, food and beverage processing plants.
- Freezers, chillers, cool stores
- Dairy factory floors.
- Ablution blocks, kitchens, laundries.
- Supermarkets: Bakeries, Fish, Meat, deli etc
- Toilets, changing rooms, sports facilities for hard-wearability.
- Floors, walls, upstands, plinths etc where a high degree of chemical, mechanical and slip resistance is of prime importance.
- Food process floors where a high degree of hygiene is required. Approved by regulatory authorities.
- Interior/exterior use. Concrete repair and protection – resurfacing damaged or broken concrete with a more physical and chemical resistant surface.
- Can be applied to new or existing sound concrete, timber or other surfaces.
- Suitable for use in dry or wet situations including ramps.
- Will form coves to any required height or radius.
What our customers say….