Decorative Flooring with Flake Finish – Seamless, Safe & Waterproof
Flake decorative flooring system based on an epoxy base coat system and coloured flakes and revathane as a topcoat.
For both exterior and interior use application to residential and light commercial areas.
Properties include waterproofing and slip control.
Wide range of colour effects.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Easily cleaned.
- Moderate chemical resistance.
- Will withstand hydrostatic pressure.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Follows contours of upstands and coves.
- Minimum application temperature +10°C.
- Fire: Critical Radiant Flux 5.1 K/m²
- Finish is gloss.
The flake is available in one size which contains a graded flake size mix. They are supplied in a range of colours which are blended by your contractor to create the finished Terraflake effect. DOWNLOAD TERRAFLAKE COLOUR CHART
- As an applied coating too concrete, plaster, fibre cement sheeting, and plywood substrates.
- Ablution blocks and service areas.
- Sports rooms, changing rooms, wet areas
- Dairy sheds, factories and food proc, processing areas (MAF approved).
- Patios, decks, steps, carports etc.
- Showrooms, foyers and Display areas
- Shops, offices, schools, cafeterias.
- Also as wall finishes to hygiene areas.
[ess_grid alias=”terra flake”]