Surecote 200 Solvent-Free Epoxy Floor Coating
Two-part epoxy coating, solvent free.
Gives a high build, glossy coloured coating with good wear resistance and durability, quick drying and very good adhesion.
Very good surface smoothing properties.
Suitable for application to a wide variety of floor substrates; usually concrete but including timber &, steel.
Good filling properties to smooth out pitted floors to give an even appearance.
Excellent resistance to a wide variety of chemicals and petroleum products – refer to chemical resistance chart.
- Very good abrasion and scuff resistance.
- Good flow properties to help even out imperfections.
- Solvent free, no odour
- Tolerant of application to a slightly damp surface.
- Finish reduces glare and reflection
Surecote 200 has good resistance to a wide variety of chemicals with no fumes and is ideal for use in industrial, commercial, domestic, retail environments i.e:
- Retail shops and commercial applications
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Seamless, smooth hygiene floors
- Sewerage Treatment plants
- Food processing plants; food storage
- Vehicle workshops
- Construction and mining industry
- Retail and display areas; vehicle showrooms, studios
- Ablution areas
- Residential garages and workshops
- Chemical and oil industry
- Pharmaceutical & cosmetic clean rooms; smooth hygienic finish.
- Slip resistant floor finishes